Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 8. Education
Title 8. Education
Agency 20. State Board of Education

Chapter 800.
Standards for Licensed Family Day Homes
Read Chapter

Section 20
Section 120
Caregiver records
  • Part III.
    Read all
  • Section 130
    General qualifications for caregivers
    Section 140
    Qualifications and requirements for providers and substitute providers
Section 150
Qualifications and requirements for assistants
  • Part V.
    Physical health of caregivers and household members
    Read all
  • Section 170
    Initial tuberculosis screening for caregivers and household members
    Section 180
    Subsequent tuberculosis screening for caregivers and household members
Section 190
Physical and mental health examinations for caregivers and household members
Section 230
Documentation of education and training
Section 550
Play pens
Section 660
Swimming and wading activities
Section 690
Diapering and toileting
Section 750
Topical skin products
Section 860
Reports of suspected child abuse or neglect and disease outbreaks
Section 970
Special feeding needs
Section 1010
Requirements for transportation

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.